PREPARING TO RE-OPEN: Monday 10th May
Monday 10th May: We look forward to welcoming you back to Mass - you have been excluded since 26th Dec. To prepare the Church to be a safe haven for visitors, and to organise the necessary precautions required, we appeal for your help, which is essential for this to happen.
Can you Help again? (You have done this twice before: June 2020; Nov 2020)
Preparing Church before re-opening
- Big Clean of Church
- Marking of seats etc
- Church + Toilet needs to be cleaned and sanitized after each Mass
(Three times daily; 5 times on a Sunday)
- ‘Welcomer’ (Ushers), stewards, - guiding members of congregation
- Co-ordinators of cleaning
- Collectors for each Sunday Mass – Buckets at door; not baskets
- Communication –internet, Newsletter, Information leaflets
- Liturgical Ministries - Readers and Ministers of Eucharist Ministers of the Eucharist; Musicians, cantors.
Please phone Priory Office 091 582884
Let us know we can count on you!!
ALL HELP WELCOME
MASS ON WEBCAM
Thanks to our generous sponsor – Parishioner Bob Deegan and to MCN who provide technical support- The Webcam facilitates live transmission of Masses etc. here in Claddagh Church. While it is a great facility, I know most people would prefer to be able to attend Mass in person.
FUNERALS, WEDDINGS ETC.
Only with very limited numbers at present. No new Baptisms can be booked in until restrictions are lifted.
PARISH VISITS, SICK CALLS ETC
House visits are banned at present, and this prevents us from normal Parish calls or visits.
We will respond to any ‘sick calls’. Please phone 091 582884
Our thanks to Alan Fallon for his technical assistance with material for our website.