- The Sunday/Holyday obligation to attend Mass has been suspended for the time being. Those who cannot come to Mass are invited to participate on webcam.
- Those who are sick or have any symptoms of or confirmed COVID-19 should stay at home.
- Close contacts of a person who has confirmed or suspected case of the virus should stay at home.
- We suggest that those in the vulnerable category might stay at home.
- The current capacity of the Church is 90 Minimum.
- One household can be seated together.
- Please wash and sanitise your hands before leaving home and if possible, bring your own pocket hand-sanitiser.
- Maintain social distancing (2m).
- Welcomers are available to answer your queries